Cubic Telecom and Kymeta have partnered to offer a radical ‘always-on’ satellite-cellular hybrid connectivity package for OEMs
Kymeta makes satellite connections easy – for any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform.
Kymeta’s customers range from emergency responders to commercial transport providers. They can work under pressurised situations in, at times, remote locations across the globe. Access to reliable connectivity is key for these workers to carry out their roles successfully. Kymeta sought to offer a complete connectivity solution for on-the-go communications, anytime, anywhere.
The Kymeta U8 is the world’s only commercially available flat panel electronically steered antenna built specifically for mobility. Cubic Telecom’s LTE and 5G networks have been integrated with Kymeta’s satellite connectivity solution to power the Kymeta U8. Customers enjoy a blended satellite-cellular based connectivity service, to ensure they remain connected from anywhere in the world.
- Dependable mobile connectivity in places where it hasn’t previously been available
- LTE and 5G options combined with satellite connectivity, allowing the user greater choice for reliability and cost-efficiency, in any given situation
- Users to stay connected from anywhere in the world, whether on land or at sea
- True mobility with complete coverage of the earth
- Enhanced products and services at a sustainable economy of scale