Cubic Telecom facilitates a one-stop cloud platform for automotive software services
Microsoft software and services enable digital transformation by leveraging the cloud and a new wave of AI and Business Intelligence tools. The company is on a mission to use its Azure cloud platform to empower traditional car manufacturers.
Having developed the Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP) to enable automotive manufacturers to build connected vehicle solutions, Microsoft needed a partner with the industry knowledge and skills to provide globally connected software so that automakers could connect their vehicles across any region seamlessly.
Cubic Telecom’s Platform for Application & Connectivity Enablement (PACE) enables Microsoft to provide a standardised globally connected software solution with Over-The-Air (OTA) provisioning, updates and pre-configured regulatory compliance.
By providing Cubic’s crucial zero-touch cloud-to-car connection, Microsoft can offer automotive manufacturers cloud-based software for advanced in-vehicle experiences.
- Advanced navigation, telematics, diagnostics, infotainment, global connectivity, and access to a host of Microsoft apps (In-Car Office)
- Global connectivity management and access to real-time insights
- Fast-track connected software to LTE and 5G networks.
- Pre-configured for country-by-country regulatory requirements
- Scalable and resilient with Over-The-Air upgrades
- One-stop solution for globally connected software that makes vehicles resilient, scalable, and future-proof with the latest technologies
- Microsoft proposition to automotive manufacturers is simplified
- Technology agnostic implementation means automakers have the freedom to choose their own partnerships in the ecosystem; Cubic software integrates seamlessly
- Single contract and billing relationship