Cubic Telecom provides connected software to Manna, the pioneer in drone Delivery as a Service
Manna provides drone delivery for all its customers’ distribution channels – direct and indirect – operating at a fraction of the cost of traditional road-based delivery.
Manna – the most commercially-progressed company of its kind in the world – designs, builds and operates unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) which perform high-speed deliveries of cargo up to 3kgs (6.5lbs) in suburban last-mile settings.
A single Manna employee operating multiple drones is able to operate nearly 20 deliveries per hour – 10 times what can be done with traditional road-based delivery. The service is quieter, greener, faster, respects privacy and is safer than road-based alternatives.
To take deliveries to the skies, Manna needed reliable and secure connected software that would guarantee the safety of its drone delivery service while maintaining centralised control oversight.
Our Platform for Application & Connectivity Enablement (PACE) gives Manna’s fleet of drones a standardised connected software solution with Over-The-Air (OTA) provisioning and updates.
Cubic Telecom has also provided Manna with a control hub to oversee an end-to-end service where ‘always-on’ connected software and data insights are business critical.
- Software embedded in drones at the point of manufacture
- Critical real-time data exchanged between the drone, the client company and their destination customers
- Resilient and scalable globally connected software ensuring minimal latency
- Future-proofing for LTE and 5G network connectivity
- Readily available, scalable platform solution that serves a global ecosystem and optimises supply chain management
- One contract, one integration, and one platform for tracking delivery and monitoring drone performance
- Centralised control over multiple drone fleets
- Over-The-Air upgrades available to future-proof drone fleets with latest technologies