Cubic Telecom delivers intelligence to the field, enabling precision farming technologies for CNH Industrial
Cubic Telecom facilitates smart agricultural applications for CNH Industrial with next-gen solutions to maximise productivity and optimise farm management systems
Farming has shifted its focus to include digitalisation. CNH Industrial wanted to ensure automatic agronomic and machine data synchronisation from the field to the cloud at a global scale. They needed to enable the most advanced precision farming technologies applications and provide data & insights required to maximise productivity. Connected software solutions are the key technological enabler for these use cases, and CNH Industrial was looking for a strong player to bring connectivity to the next level but keeping it simple: One partner, global coverage.
CNH Industrial customers use Cubic Telecom’s Platform for Application & Connectivity Enablement (PACE) to remotely collect and manage data on their terrain and machines, maximising productivity and crop yield, whilst accessing the strongest networks in 190+ countries around the world.
- PACE enables worldwide connections to LTE and 5G. This has been deployed across tractor, harvesters and crop protection models
- Thousands of vehicles will be connected in Europe, Brazil, North America and the Asia- Pacific market
- A worldwide footprint and the capability to reconfigure connected technologies based on the local regulatory landscape
- Reduced complexities in offering connected agricultural vehicles on a global scale
- One contract, one integration, and one platform means that savings on CapEx and OpEx can be made without the need to manage several global contracts. Analytics for cost saving activities can be run on PACE