Cubic Telecom delivers intelligent connected software to Arrival’s commercial electric vehicle fleet
Arrival designs and manufactures next-generation EVs tailored to the commercial market, at the same price as fossil fuel equivalents.
The EV market is poised to explode worldwide. Arrival needed to find a trusted globally connected software solution that could be embedded in their commercial electric vehicle fleet.
This required a unique digital experience to enable Arrival’s vehicles to adapt to any mobility ecosystem. With plans to deploy tens of thousands of zero-emission EVs for Uber, UPS, and Royal Mail, the UK-based startup had to find ways to differentiate their offerings and capture valuable market share.
Arrival integrated our Platform for Application & Connectivity Enablement (PACE) into its electric commercial vehicle fleet. PACE provides drivers with the data they need for an enhanced, intelligent mobility experience.
Combined with Over-The-Air (OTA) provisioning and advanced analytics, Cubic Telecom delivers an integrated and secure software platform that simplifies connectivity management across boundaries—while increasing Arrival’s safety and operating efficiencies.
- Integrated intelligent connected vehicle solution
- Software and advanced eSIM technologies embedded at manufacturing stage
- One contract, one integration, and one platform, which are at the core of Cubic Telecom’s global offering
- Real-time and Over-The-Air update capabilities
- The PACE platform gives electric vehicle fleets full visibility of nearby charging stations, battery levels, real-time navigation, and telematics
- A core service enabling reliability and efficiency
- Predictable vehicle maintenance to reduce downtime