Audi chose Cubic Telecom as its strategic partner for intelligent insights
Discover how Audi, a leader in adopting advanced technologies, is now firmly established on its digital journey with the support of Cubic Telecom.
Vehicle manufacturers are experiencing intensive digital transformation challenges. While the future of cars is autonomous, shared, and electric, the implementation of this requires strategy, flexibility, and integrated connected software to meet drivers’ expectations. In today’s increasingly competitive marketplace, brands demand ‘best in class’ user experience to maintain market lead in automotive technologies.
Cubic Telecom delivers an integrated and secure software platform across multiple cellular networks to simplify connectivity management across Audi’s fleet.
Enabling quick and simple configuration, our Platform for Application & Connectivity Enablement (PACE) bypasses complex IT integration and delivers a seamless, premium brand experience for Audi’s customers.
Through one contract, one integration, and one platform, Audi uses Cubic’s end-to-end solution to ensure drivers activate local networks every time, everywhere, experiencing uninterrupted connectivity no matter where they travel.
- PACE for managing globally connected software and accessing real-time insights in one centralised platform
- Information and entertainment integrated within Audi’s Virtual Cockpit
- In-car streaming and connected infotainment services, with minimal latency
- Complete access to navigation, route guidance and mapping, digital radio and music streaming
- Global and local network access, operator agreements negotiated and managed by team of experts at Cubic Telecom
- Multiple country and market access; all regulatory compliance handled by Cubic Telecom legal team